P.A. Voronin Research and Production Complex (RPC) is the oldest (founded in 1893) aircraft manufactuing plant of Russia (previously - MMP "Znamya Truda " and MAPO). Since 1909 some tens thousand airplanes have been produced at the plant including I-1, U-2, R-5, IL-2, IL-28, IL-38, Su-9, Yak-26, famous fighters MiG-21, MiG-23 and MiG-29, passenger IL-14 and IL-18, light Aviatika-MAI-890/890SKh. At the plant the nose section of "Buran" spaceship was produced. Currently the plant is specialized in production of the upgraded aircraft equipment.
Within the framework of RPC re-equipment it is realized the smooth reduction of power-intensive, labour input and environmentally poor technologies and enhancement of capabilities in machining with usage of modern processing centers.
At the plant the effective production processes have been successfully mastered and applied:
• manufacture of large-size airframe power units with a wide application of composite materials of different types;
• manufacture of large-size airframe welded aggregates from advanced steel, titanium and aluminum-lithium alloys, including the application of electron-beam welding and argon-arc welding of the equipment with numeric program control and welding in controlled medium;
• the automated processes of parts machining, production of aggregates and aircraft assembly;
• shaping of sheet parts by elastic medium and manufacture of bicurvature skins, different pipelines, honeycomb-composite units and mechanical rubber items;
• manufacture and tests of hydraulic and pneumatic aircraft units as well as aggregates of fuel and electrical equipment;
• subassembly and final assembly of flight vehicles airframes, equipment installation, adjustment and debugging of systems, leveling of flight vehicles.Tienda outlet deportiva